Welcome to cooking with five brothers one sister.
If you have enjoyed your visit please leave a comment.

Monday, June 14, 2010

homemade sausage rolls


B4 requested homemade sausage rolls for lunch on his birthday.
These are really yummy and use ordinary mince not sausage mince.
I used kangaroo as that's what we buy these days, but any mince would be fine.

I actually started to write out this recipe when B2 came into the room and said, "Haven't you done that before?", sure enough when I looked I found I had done a post on it last year here. 
So if you want to make these delicious sausage rolls look them up.

Note to self check before posting if you have already shared the recipes. 
I found after posting my apple pie recipe that I had done it last year as well! OOPS!




No comments:

Post a Comment